As a publisher on EverySermon.online, your account allows you to upload audio and digital content for distribution on our platform. The following policies and guidelines apply:
1. You get to set the price of the content you desire to sell (all prices have to be in Nigerian Naira). The price you set is the price that will be displayed to the general public. We do not tamper with content prices.
2. Payment for all content purchased are delivered into the bank accounts of Daveshoope Webmasters – owners of EverySermon.online at the time of purchase.
3. As a publisher your profile dashboard shows you the number of downloads that each sermon you upload has gotten.
4. The revenue from the sale of each sermon is shared between the publisher and the company (EverySermon.online) with the following ratio:
a. Publisher (You or your organization): 70%
b. Company (Daveshoope Webmasters): 21%
c. Payment gateway, bank and admin charges: 5%
d. Marketing and advertising: 4%
5. The 70% value of all sold contents will be paid into the bank account specified by each publisher by the 28th day of every month, provided the total amount is up to or above ₦5,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only).
6. Sermons that the publisher specifies to be free will be delivered to the general public for free. EverySermon.online is not obliged to make any payment or remittance to the publisher for free sermons.
7. EverySermon.online reserves the right to ban any publisher from the platform who violates the clearly defined Publisher Terms and Conditions.
8. We also reserve the right to review this policy at any time.
By continuing to become a publisher, you willingly agree to the above stated policies and guidelines.